Thursday 17 March 2011

hua.......

           i'm so sad today as i got unsatisfying mark for biochemistry...........hu.......
how come it can be like that???
           coz i'm studying that subject only on the night before the test.....
but actually i was studying with the mood of sleeping
(camping punye psl...hu...)
and yet i was studying until i did'nt realize that i have fall asleep
thank to Allah that gave me chance to awake at 5 am on the next morning...
and in the short time i tried my best to memorize n understand all the things

and what i get...??
madam said that my mark was down from before....
but alhamdulillah .....that was what i have tried
unless i'm not cheating
but being tawakkal to Allah n also doa
thanks to mak...
eventhough u'r little daughter right here was so naughty n stubborn
u still gave me all the support,all the strength that u have
even i have lack of support from one more important person that i can never see him anymore
but mak has given me all of that
so that i will never feel that i have lack of sumthing
my one n only mak ever


and to my sister
love u sis
on the doa u have recite for me
k.iti @ k.mok (the gle2 one)


love both of u,mak n k.iti
n also for my belated ayah that always pray for me
i know that u are waiting for my success right now..
and yet...insya Allah.....
i will succeed in my life
it's all for you
for now
let's bygone be bygone
as what madam said
improve in the next test
insya Allah...i will never let the precious carry mark just say bye2 to me
whatever it is....usaha
but thanks to lela n fil zazu for the cornetto n cotton candy
congratz for the test
for azyan ...never mind we'll try our hard next time k....

cornetto blackforest yg da selamat digest dlm perut
favourite colour azyan,cotton candy pon nak pink gak
(favourite colour aku gak sebenanye)


                                                            

  
                                                              
                                    lela pandang azyan                                      


azyan pandang lela


zazu yg smpt bajet tyme mkn cekelem(ice cream)

2 comments:

  1. wah...buruk ye gambar..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh..sape tu sape tu baju merah? x kenal xkenal...hahah.. YEP! the most important thing is being honest n tawakal to ALLAH coz barakah from HIM make our life bcom better~

    ReplyDelete